Managed ads with Melissa & Evelyn
the Quarterly package
Been burned by hiring an assistant when what you really need is a strategist? Don't want to be one of hundreds in a roaring sea of clients, making it hard for you to get the attention you need from your consultant?
Then the new Managed Ads Quarterly package is for you. You will be working one-on-one with your choice of LitRing President, Melissa Storm or LitRing Ad Specialist, Evelyn Adams. Each takes on a very limited number of clients, so that each remains a top priority.
Melissa's master's degree in Quantitative Sociology and Survey Methodology makes her great with analyzing numbers and applying them to real-life situations. And as a USA Today bestselling author herself and the owner of 6 separate author service corporations, Melissa stays on top of the market, loves innovating, and works hard for the right people.
Evelyn has a passion for people and an amazing knack for targeting the ideal audience for any book. As a RITA-nominated author herself, she's a pro at writing copy. And, hey, she's a New York Times bestselling author, too!
If you believe you're a match, please learn more about the package below then sign up for the waiting list.
For Authors who:
- Already earn a full-time living from their books
- Want a dedicated marketing strategist working on their behalf
- Just want someone to handle things for them
- Have multiple goals, including to drive regular traffic to their back list, promote preorders, encourage newsletter sign ups, and drive engagement on their page
- Access to custom LitRing audiences for your ads (pixel, subscriber, and page engagement) as well as creation of new audiences based on interest, behavior, and demographic targeting
- Monthly goal-setting and budgeting call with your ads specialist
- Pro-active strategy from your ad specialist to work within your budget (no chasing me around or flailing in the dark wondering what to do next)
- Close daily monitoring to make sure your budget is being spent effectively
- Weekly status report with performance over time and suggested changes
- Extra support for launches
- Three custom ad graphic designs per month
- Copy-writing, ad targeting, and performance testing as needed
- Advertising to non-English speaking audiences, especially German, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Free enrollment in any LitRing $25 group promo
- Additional ad graphic design
- Social media and book launch graphic design
- Landing page design and creation
- Newsletter automation for series read through or new release promotion
- AMS Ads
- Bookbub PPC Ads
And how much does it cost?
- This service is $2,500 per 3-month period with Melissa or $2,000 per 3-month period with Evelyn--plus the cost of ads.
- A very limited number of spots are available, so please sign up for the waiting list if you are interested in a future spot.
- If you need help with your ads but do not qualify for this service (or cannot wait), please book Melissa for an hour to get a private lesson and analysis of your ads. You can do that here.