Join the LitRing ARC Readers Today
The LitRing ARC Readers team is now accepting new members! Being a member of our ARC team is more than getting free books. It’s an opportunity to get up close and personal with the authors and to read new books before anyone else! Each month we will also have a special bonus giveaway only for active ARC team members for your chance to win signed books, swag, or gift cards.
ARCs (Advanced Reader Copies) go out prior to the book's release to give readers an opportunity to read it and then post reviews during release week.
The more reviews a book has, the better its chances of achieving higher rankings and having increased visibility among new readers. Your honest review means the world to an author. It can be as short or as long as you like, just as long as your comments are genuine.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Check out the requirements:
- Provide your real name and email. This is to confirm that we are sending books to a real person.
- LitRing strives to respect the privacy of both authors and readers, and never shares or trades personal information.
- Be willing to receive free books via BookFunnel. We’ll provide instructions for ARC Readers who aren’t sure how.
- Commit to leaving a review for the book within seven (7) days of the book’s release date. You should leave a review on at least one of the following sites: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Goodreads, Kobo, or iBooks.
- While you will not be removed from the LitRing ARC Readers team for leaving a low review, failing to review could result in your being discharged from the team.
- The law requires that you disclose that you received a free ARC of the book and are voluntarily writing your honest review of it. If you aren’t sure what to say, you can copy and paste this line: I received a free advanced copy of this book and am voluntarily providing my honest review.
- As a reminder, 5 stars is the highest rating and is an indication that you enjoyed the book, while 1 star is the lowest rating and implies you did not enjoy the book.
- If you miss two reviews in a row, you may be removed from the group.
- If you miss reviewing three out of five ARC books regardless of sequence, you may be removed from the group.
- Forward a copy of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can verify your participation. The rating and content of your review have no bearing on your status as a LitRing ARC Reader, as long as your review is honest.
Please complete the form to request to become a LitRing ARC Reader today!