LitRing's Book launch package
Looking to make a bang with your next book launch (or re-launch)? Let us help make it happen with our new Book Launch package. Our past launches have done pretty awesome and have even been cited on the Bookbub Partners blog.
Check out these recent book launch examples...
- Bella Andre launched You Do Something to Me to the New York Times Bestsellers list (see the giveaway)
- Kathryn Le Veque launched Warwolfe to the USA Today Bestsellers list (read the article)
- Melissa Storm launched Let There Be Love to the USA Today Bestsellers list (see the list)
And please note that each of these authors used our book launch package as part of a larger integrated marketing strategy. If you're hoping to hit a list, it is unlikely that our package alone will get you there!
So what does this package include?
- Custom giveaway set-up with 25 entry options to take readers on a tour of your brand and get them excited to buy
- Connections to your newsletter, Facebook, YouTube, and any other social property you'd like to promote
- Custom designed launch giveaway graphics to match your branding and express your genre
- A dedicated newsletter to our 60,000+ subscribers
- $250 in Facebook ads to really get your book in front of the right audience
- The option to takeover our VIP reader group on Facebook for the week
- Detailed reporting on your new subscribers, giveaway activity, and any other brand research data you'd like to uncover
And how much does it cost?
- The cost of this package is $1,000 if you provide the prize for readers and $1,200 if you would like us to provide the prize.
If this sounds like the perfect package for your next book launch, please feel out the form below. We look forward to working with you!
GET ON THE WAIT LIST
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE BOOKED THROUGH JUNE 30, 2018.