LitRing's Book launch BLAST package
Looking to make a bang with your next book launch (or re-launch)? Let us help make it happen with our Book Launch Blast package. Our past launches have done pretty awesome and have even been cited on the Bookbub Partners blog.
Check out these recent book launch examples...
- Bella Andre launched You Do Something to Me to the New York Times Bestsellers list
- Kathryn Le Veque launched Warwolfe to the USA Today Bestsellers list (read the article)
- Melissa Storm launched Let There Be Love to the USA Today Bestsellers list (see the list)
And please note that each of these authors used our book launch package as part of a larger integrated marketing strategy. If you're hoping to hit a list, it is unlikely that our package alone will get you there!
I did the Book Launch Blast at $1000, and I can say that it was well worth it for me in several ways:
1) I did make my money back.
2) I was one who didn’t think that FB takeovers were worth it, the LitRing VIP group proved me wrong. I got hundreds of new readers in my reader group who went on to read my books and are now fans.
3) I also gained close to 1000 subscribers and a great number are turning into readers who love my books.
4) Overall, I would definitely recommend this option.
So what does this package include?
- Custom giveaway set-up with 25 entry options to take readers on a tour of your brand and get them excited to buy
- Connections to your newsletter, Facebook, YouTube, and any other social property you'd like to promote
- 4 Custom designed launch giveaway graphics to match your branding and express your genre
- A dedicated newsletter to our 60,000+ subscribers
- $250-$300 in Facebook ads to really get your book in front of the right audience
- A 1-hour marketing call with LitRing President, Melissa Storm
- The option to takeover our VIP reader Facebook group of over 10,000 members
- Detailed reporting on your new subscribers, giveaway activity, ad performance, and any other brand research data you'd like to uncover
- Recommendations for targeting your own Facebook ads in the future
- Free Book Club slide-over for eligible titles (must be able to offer a book free with sign up for a 3-month period / cannot be the same book you launch with us / cannot be enrolled in Kindle Unlimited)
And how much does it cost?
- The cost of this package is $1,000 if you provide the prize for readers and $1,200 if you would like us to provide the prize.
- If this is too much for your budget, try the new Book Launch Mini
If this sounds like the perfect package for your next book launch, please feel out the form below. We look forward to working with you!
REQUEST THIS PACKAGE