LitRing's Book launch BOXED SET package
Want to launch your boxed set with a super big bang? Let us help make it happen with our new Book Launch Boxed Set package, created exclusively for the unique needs of Boxed Set launches. Our past launches have done pretty awesome and have even been cited on the Bookbub Partners blog.
Check out these recent book launch BLAST examples...
- Bella Andre launched You Do Something to Me to the New York Times Bestsellers list
- Kathryn Le Veque launched Warwolfe to the USA Today Bestsellers list (read the article)
- Melissa Storm launched Let There Be Love to the USA Today Bestsellers list (see the list)
And please note that each of these authors used our book launch package as part of a larger integrated marketing strategy. If you're hoping to hit a list, it is unlikely that our package alone will get you there!
I did the Book Launch Blast at $1000, and I can say that it was well worth it for me in several ways:
1) I did make my money back.
2) I was one who didn’t think that FB takeovers were worth it, the LitRing VIP group proved me wrong. I got hundreds of new readers in my reader group who went on to read my books and are now fans.
3) I also gained close to 1000 subscribers and a great number are turning into readers who love my books.
4) Overall, I would definitely recommend this option.
So what does this package include?
- Custom giveaway set-up with 50 entry options to help readers connect with each of the authors individually as well as the boxed set as a whole
- Connections to your newsletter, Facebook, YouTube, and any other social property you'd like to promote
- 4 Custom designed launch giveaway graphics to match your set's branding and express your genre
- A dedicated newsletter to our 60,000+ subscribers
- $500 in Facebook ads to really get your set in front of the right audience
- Takeovers of VIP reader Facebook group of over 10,000 members for each author in the set
- Detailed reporting on your new subscribers, giveaway activity, ad performance, and any other brand research data you'd like to uncover
- LitRing President Melissa Storm and Reader Wrangler Becky Muth will either join your author group or create an email thread that includes everyone to make sure everyone in the set has a chance to answer questions and received updates
And how much does it cost?
- The cost of this package is $1,500 if you provide the prize for readers and $1,700 if you would like us to provide the prize.
- If this is too much for your budget, try the new Book Launch Mini
If this sounds like the perfect package for your next book launch, please feel out the form below. We look forward to working with you!