FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED
If you believe in true love and adore tender romance, do not miss this emotional read.
Ava finds herself surrounded by three men. Remi, a young stranger, intervenes risking his life to give Ava a chance to run, but things go wrong …
Remi’s life is complicated enough already. Then he witnesses three men endangering a young lady. He knows he could never win against three guys, but he must do something to help.
If he can just give her a chance to run…
Welcome to a Southern Louisiana cul-de-sac, where neighbors are like family.
Together, they share intimate friendships, abundant laughter, and delicious food. Tragedy strengthens their bonds, and sweet romances develop among them.
Ava and her Mama are best friends, always have been. They delight in livin’ together in their countryside cabin.
Remi, new to the area, finds himself compelled to help Ava. He then finds himself in need of her help. Over time, a deep bond of friendship develops between them. Ava and her welcoming neighbors encourage Remi to persevere through the many difficult challenges he faces. Grateful for finding friendship and support for his disillusioned soul, Remi encourages his new friends to obey their hearts and pursue love.
Through times of great joy as well as moments of pain, violence, and heartache this group of friends, young and old, persevere together squeezing every drop of happiness they can get out of life.
• Ava – an opinionated college student who finds herself alone and in danger.
• Remi – an honorable, young, Southern man risks his life to help a stranger.
• Angeliqùe – a single mother who raised her daughter, Ava, alone.
• Santiago – a thirty-something immigrant with an excellent business sense and a beautiful face. Sometimes he acts like a big kid, but he has a great heart.
• María – Santiago's sister. Intelligent, beautiful, sweet, and single. A bachelor's dream.
• José – Santiago's best friend. He's secretly been in love with María for a decade.
• Rosamunde – after four years of waiting for Santiago's attention, she's moving on.
• Chiquita – a beautiful but eccentric Creole who's desperate for a husband.
• Pablo – Santiago's employee. Chiquita has him in her crosshairs.
• Mr. Emile – an elderly, Cajun gentleman. Generous, wise and dependable.
• Two guys – professionals by day and Harley riders by night.
Join these friends as they endure life's greatest joys, along with suffering and tragedy. With lovable characters and tender relationships, Love Into Eternity is a moving tale of a community bonded by a passion for life and strengthened by genuine faith.
This is a standalone, Christian Romance.
Greater love has no one than this …
Previously published under the title Love: A Christian Romance by Marcelle
READ FOR FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED
“Love Into Eternity proves that modern chivalry and passionate love will leave you eager for what the next page will bring! If you are a romantic, woman or man, young or old, you won't be able to put this book down! And, the portrayal of the mother-daughter relationship was beautiful. Uplifting, witty, insightful, and believable. A superb read!!” Arnold Ruhl, Goodreads